Welcome to Norwood Road Garden Center
Camellias – The Cold Weather Bloomers
Enjoy Color all Winter Long
The Camellia Japonica produce 3-5″ blooms from January-April and feature larger, leathery, dark green leaves (2″- 4″ long).
The Sasanqua Camellia boast fragrant, 2-3″ blooms from September-December and have smaller, dark green leaves (1.5″ – 3″ long).
Camellias come in red, pink and white, depending on the variety and do best partial shade. Norwood Road Garden Center has a large selection of blooming Japonica and Sasanqua Camellias available in three and seven-gallon pots.
Looking for Mulch, Compost & Organic Additives? We are your source!
Norwood Road Garden Center has truckloads of high-quality organic materials at a great price. Come in for premium natural materials for your latest project. We will also deliver to your home – so just give us a call at 919-848-1385.
Stone, Pavers, Boulders – we have it all
We have a vast stone yard with beautiful natural stone, boulders, and a wide variety of pavers. Check out a sample our huge selection for your hardscaping project.
Full-Service Raleigh Nursery & Garden Center
Since its founding in 1991, Norwood Road Garden has been trusted by gardeners in the NC Triangle for quality garden supplies and comprehensive landscaping services. We’ve tried to make our business more than just a nursery or garden center — we’ve worked to build up a community of Raleigh, NC gardening enthusiasts! Our full-service Raleigh garden center and plant nursery offers everything you need to create your own slice of heaven, right in your own outdoors:
- Landscaping & garden supplies: Everything “do-it-yourselfers” need, from seeds to rain barrels
- Plant Nursery: Trees & shrubs; perennials & annuals; vegetable, fruit & herb plants
- Planters & Pots: Every size you need in a range of colors & styles
- Water Features: Off-the-shelf or custom designed
- Garden Health Care: Organic fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides & composts
- Bulk materials: Mulch, garden soil, pine straw, gravel, compost, sod & more
- Stone Yard: Fully stocked with a huge selection of landscaping stone & pavers
Your #1 Resource for Raleigh Gardening & Landscaping
The Norwood Road Garden team loves gardening, landscaping and all things outdoors — just like our customers. We look forward to each workday and project as a chance to make a new friend, learn something new, or share our knowledge and skills.
We believe in truly going above and beyond for our customers, and this is reflected in our outstanding customer services, which include:
- Free In-Store Consultations for your landscaping and gardening needs
- Custom Orders for plants or supplies we do not have in stock
- Gardening/Landscape Tips emailed directly to our customers
- On-Site Consultation at your home or business is available for landscape and stone designs, sod installation & container gardening
- Delivery for All Orders of any size, directly to your home
We pride ourselves on providing unparalleled customer service and expert advice. In addition to being gardening and landscaping experts, our staff has a wide range of expertise and interests, ranging from herbs to home brewing, beekeeping and more!
NC-Registered Landscape & Hardscape Contractors
With our complete landscape and hardscape design/installation services, Norwood Road Garden will streamline the process to make your dream outdoor living area a reality. Our Raleigh landscapers are fully licensed and insured, with years of experience creating beautiful and relaxing landscapes that will add value to your home.
Contact us to schedule your own on-site consultation with one of our Raleigh landscape designers! We serve Raleigh, NC and surrounding cities, such as Wake Forest, Durham, Cary, Apex, Chapel Hill, Fuquay-Varina, and beyond.
Take a Virtual Tour!
Tour Norwood Road Garden Center from the comfort of your home. Explore our grounds, retail store, greenhouses and beautiful living products! Just use your mouse to navigate through the garden center. You can also use the “compass” to change your vantage point or click the white arrows to “walk” around.